Letter and Email Details
Comments on the Point Molate Draft SEIR (Subsequent Environmental Impact Report) were due April 30. Read here how a number of concerned organizations and individuals timely responded.
Planning Commission – comments on what you think about the DSEIR and SunCal’s Proposal
- Meetings are the first and third Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm – Point Molate Hearing could be as early as June 4th.
- Address letters to the six current members: David Tucker, Chair, Andrew Butt, Michael Huang, Nancy Baer, Jen Loy & Brandon Evans
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write c/o City of Richmond Community Development Department 450 Civic Center Plaza, 2nd Floor, Richmond, CA 94804
Email by 4pm on the day of the meeting, must contain in the subject line “Public comments – not on the agenda” or “Public comments for Agenda Item #”
City Manager Laura Snideman – comments on finances and best solution for Point Molate
E-mail her ℅ her Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
Write her at City of Richmond, 450 Civic Center Plaza, Suite 300, Richmond, CA 94804
City Council – comments on democracy & postponing decisions, finances and best solution for Point Molate
- To get your comments into the public record, email before 4pm to firstname.lastname@example.org or write by mail to Richmond City Council, 450 Civic Center Plaza, Richmond, CA 94804
- Email comments must contain in the subject line “Public comments – not on the agenda” or “Public comments with Agenda Item #”
- Address letters to:
– Mayor Tom Butt – email@example.com
– Council member Nathaniel Bates – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Council member Ben Choi – email@example.com
– Council member Demnlus Johnson – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Council member Eduardo Martinez – email@example.com
– Council member Jael Myrick – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Council member Melvin Willis – email@example.com
Volunteer to Spread the Word
We need people to get their neighbors and friends to write letters, boost social media posts, create new posts, raise money, etc. Here are examples of responses from concerned citizens.